Reproduced with permission from www.FiguringOutFood.com
Are you a cereal-eater? A breakfast-skipper? Did you know you can find lots of great breakfast options at the market every week?
In less than 10 minutes you can prepare (and probably also eat) these treats:
· Scramble an egg and add a bit of cheese and chopped veggies like peppers, onions and tomatoes
· Apple slices with peanut butter
· Berries (blueberries, raspberries, strawberries) with yogurt
· Whole wheat toast with sliced avocado and veggies – try greens with red onion and tomatoes
· Warm peaches with blueberries - also good on a piece of toast
Don't those things sound good? Give yourself the gift of breakfast. And, if you are really well-coordinated you can prep veggies the night before to make cooking easier in the morning rush. What are you waiting for?