Bought some of Sweet Rewards tasty fudge sauce last weekend? Here's a great recipe to go along with it, or if you come out next weekend, pick some up to make this end-of-summer treat!
Oreo Ice Cream Dessert
Things You'll Need:
1 bag Oreo Cookies
1/2 stick butter
1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream
2 jars Sweet Rewards Fudge Sauce
Try with your favorite flavor of ice cream!
How to Make:
1. Put the Oreo Cookies in a zip lock bag and crush.
2. Melt 1/2 stick of butter.
3. Mix butter and Oreos and pat into the bottom of a 9x13 pan.
4. Freeze for an hour, or overnight.
5. Let ice cream soften for 30-60 minutes.
6. Spread over Oreo Crust.
7. Freeze for an hour.
8. Warm 2 jars of Sweet Rewards Fudge Sauce until spreadable. It should not be hot so it will not melt the ice cream.
9. Spread Sweet Rewards Fudge Sauce over ice cream layer.
10. Freeze for an hour.