- 1 bunch of fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, quartered
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary, minced
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- kosher salt to taste
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Lightly spray a cookie sheet with vegetable cooking spray.
- Place asparagus and mushrooms in a bowl & drizzle with olive oil.
- Sprinkle in rosemary, salt, and pepper; toss well.
- Lay asparagus and mushrooms out on the prepared pan in an even layer.
- Roast in the preheated oven until asparagus is tender, or about 15 minutes.
Recipe from www.allrecipes.com